Good morning from Maine, where we had a great week of beautiful fall weather. The nights have been cool, the days warm and sunny, and the leaves are turning into vibrant shades of red, yellow, and orange. My daughters can’t wait for me to make big piles of jumping leaves. That is what we will do today. I hope you also have something fun planned for your weekend. These were the most popular posts of the week:
1. Taskade: a complete project planning solution for teachers and students
2. Two new Google Docs features to consider
3. How to convert a spreadsheet to multimedia cards
4. The science of cake! – And 83 other food science lessons
5. How to add watermarks to Google documents
6. Five Google Earth Features for Teachers
7. Spaces: Capturing and Celebrating Student Growth
Thanks for your support!
Your enrollment in hands-on educational technology courses (listed below) help me keep free technology for teachers up and running.
A big thank you also to the companies whose advertising helps keep the lights on.
Other places to follow me:
- The Practical Ed Tech newsletter goes out every Sunday night / Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers week.
- My YouTube channel has over 38,000 subscribers who watch my short tutorial videos on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been tweeting like @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.