The Cleveland Browns (3-1) are an underdog by just 2.5 points as they try to keep their three-game winning streak intact in a matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) on Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021, at SoFi Stadium. . The game is 47 points over / under.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Chargers vs. the browns
More or less information
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score more than 47 points just once this year.
- Cleveland games have surpassed 47 points twice this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 48.8, is 1.8 points above Sunday’s over / under average.
- These two teams combine to allow 35.3 points per game, 11.7 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The overall average in the Chargers’ games this season is 51.6, 4.6 points higher than the 47 over / under Sunday.
- The 47 points over / under this game is 2.8 points below the average total of 49.8 points per game in the Browns’ games this season.
Charger statistics and trends
- Los Angeles is 3-1-0 against differential this year.
- The Chargers have covered the spread once this season when they were favored by 2.5 points or more (twice).
- Los Angeles’ games this year have failed the total four times.
- The Chargers are averaging seven more points per game (23.8) than the Browns are giving up (16.8).
- When Los Angeles records more than 16.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Chargers accumulate 140.7 more yards per game (391) than the Browns allow per game (250.3).
- In games where Los Angeles accumulates more than 250.3 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the Chargers have flipped the ball four times, one more than the Browns’ findings (3).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest margin, money line and total for Los Angeles’ showdown with the Browns.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Cleveland has three wins against the spread in four games this year.
- The Browns have trailed 2.5 points or more once this season and covered the difference.
- Cleveland’s games this year have exceeded point total twice on four occasions (50%).
- The Browns are averaging 6.5 more points per game (25) than the Chargers surrendering (18.5).
- When Cleveland records more than 18.5 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Browns accumulate 57.3 more yards per game (389.3) than the Chargers allow per game (332).
- In games in which Cleveland totals more than 332 yards, the team is 2-1 against the margin and 2-1 overall.
- The Browns have four awards this season, while the Chargers have seven awards.
Home and road information
- At home, the Chargers have an ATS victory (1-1) as favorites of 2.5 points or more.
- This season, the Chargers’ home games are averaging 53.5 points, 6.5 more than the over / under in this meeting (47).
- The Browns’ total point average in away games this season is 53.0 points, 6.0 more than the over / under this outing (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.